Sample Programs: Branding
Here is a sample of a branding program we recently executed for an advertiser.
1. Demonstrate market expertise and services of the advertiser by raising corporate profile awareness
2. Position the advertiser as a ‘go-to’ resource for both Federal Executives and Federal IT Managers seeking cybersecurity solutions
To drive exposure and build brand awareness for the advertiser ran the following program elements:
Program Element 1: Interstitial
An interstitial campaign was launched delivering 900,000 impressions over a period of 6 months. This high visibility ad component ran on both FCW.com and GCN.com to target Federal Executives and Federal IT Managers.
Program Element 2: Banner Microsite
The advertiser ran a banner microsite on GCN.com (500,000 impressions over 6 months). This allowed them to embed their technical whitepaper assets within the ad unit prompting higher engagement from IT Managers.
Program Element 3: GCN Security Newsletter
To reach a targeted list of 25,000 Government Security professionals, the advertiser sponsored the GCN Security Newsletter for 6 months (Primary position).
Program Element 4: FCW Print Advertising
Looking to bolster awareness among Federal Executives, the advertiser ran a print ad in 6 consecutive issues of FCW (Cover 2).
- 10% increase in performance on internal brand awareness audit among Federal Executives and a 12% increase among IT Managers.
- The branding campaign was credited with shortening the average sales cycle by 6% for the 3 months following campaign completion.
- Increased inbound information requests from Federal Executives and Federal IT Managers by 18%.
- Increased corporate homepage traffic by 3% during the campaign period.
REQUEST MORE INFORMATION